Sharing from your business page to your personal page is a great way to show your sphere that you are in real estate, an expert on the market and keeping yourself Top Of Mind. When your sphere is asked about anything real estate related you want them to think of you first. How do you do this? By educating– sharing blogs, giving advice or tips, and more importantly making those videos! Videos of you at your open house or a new listing of yours coming soon, the list goes on and on.
That being said let’s jump right in:
- Find a post on your business page you want to share
- Click the share button on the bottom right hand corner
- Here Facebook gives you options as to what page you want to share it on and how you want to share it
- Sharing options include: Sharing to your timeline, on another page you manage, on a friend’s timeline, on your timeline, in a group, in an event and so on. The options are endless!
- Always, always, always be sure to write a quick post or caption to go along with anything you share. It has been proven that people are more likely to click on the post you shared or watch the video if you write a little bit about what your sharing and why your sharing it.
Facebook Is a great platform for real estate agents to market themselves by SHOWing, not telling, what they do for a living, showing that their the expert in your market, and educating them on the home buying and selling process.
Remember, sharing is caring.