About This Page
This page was originally released on March 27, 2020. The main purpose was to provide REALTORS all over the country with a resource for handling the changes to our industry as a result of COVID-19.
We are certainly in a strange time in our history but I have no doubt that nothing can beat the REALTOR spirit to stand up in the face of tough times and take care of our clients. We created this page so that it could be a resource for REALTORS through this historical time for our industry. Below, we have compiled all of the videos I have filmed to update REALTORS as well as all the videos that we filmed for buyers and sellers to help you all answer client questions.
Even though I do not normally promote things from my own company on here I felt it was needed to help guide you all on how to deal with your clients. We have therefore included a link to the resource page and our blog resources that we put on our website LamacchiaRealty.com. In addition, we have mortgage servicer information that you can take and use to assist your clients with. We also included links to the various REALTOR associations who are working overtime right now to defend ours and our client’s best interests.
Should you have any additional questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to email me directly.
CEO/Owner- Crush it in Real Estate / REAL Training and Systems Inc.
Crush IT covid-19 Video Updates
During the shutdown, Anthony went live weekly on the Crush It in Real Estate Facebook page to update REALTORS across the country. He also occasionally posted other videos in between.
Governor Baker recently signed the bill which rescinds the Fire Inspection emergency order put in place on March 20, 2020 stating that smoke and carbon monoxide inspections could be completed within 90
COVID-19 has undoubtedly affected everything and everybody. Our daily routines and lives have been interrupted in ways most have never experienced before. Unfortunately, one big
Over the past year and a half, the pandemic has impacted virtually every person in America thereby impacting Real Estate. Given the fact that many
- 2022 Bidding Wars – How to Strike and WinRead Post
- This Fall is the Best Time to Buy in Two Years!Read Post
- Tips for a Safe Home ShowingRead Post
- Price Adjustments in 2021: Tis the SeasonRead Post
- You wanted more homes to choose from and you got it so don’t miss outRead Post
- Are you a “Want-to-Be” Seller in 2021?Read Post
- How Remote Work Will Impact Housing Post-PandemicRead Post
- How to Navigate the 2021 Early Summer MarketRead Post
- Home Renovations in 2021Read Post
- Home Ownership in 2021: Is Now A Good Time To Buy?Read Post
- Making the Most of Virtual House HuntingRead Post
- Myth Buster…Homes DO Sell During the Holidays – 2020Read Post
- Price Adjustments in 2020: Tis the SeasonRead Post
- Governor Baker & Administration Announce the Eviction Diversion InitiativeRead Post
- If You Wait to Buy, You’ll Pay More!Read Post
- Home Appraisals and How They Affect Buying and SellingRead Post
- Condo Demand Decreases and Inventory RisesRead Post
- Historically Low Mortgage Rates Incite a Surge in Buyer ActivityRead Post
- Supply of Homes for Sale Reaches Historic LowRead Post
- Fire Inspection Bill Rescinded as of July 10, 2020Read Post
- Don’t Worry Homebuyers, This Won’t Last Forever-2020Read Post
- 6 Steps for Safely Holding or Attending a Home ShowingRead Post
- How Real Estate Transactions Benefit Many Local IndustriesRead Post
- What Homeowners Should Know About Mortgage ForbearanceRead Post
- Remote Notarization Now Allowed for Real Estate TransactionsRead Post
- Anthony Lamacchia Featured in Milford Daily News ArticleRead Post
- This is NOT 2008.Read Post
- Fire Inspections During MA COVID-19 State of Emergency Read Post
- Ideas to Stay Busy While You’re Socially DistancingRead Post
- Anthony Lamacchia Featured on NBC – COVID-19 Crisis and Housing MarketRead Post
- COVID-19 and the Real Estate Log JamRead Post
- Open Houses, the Coronavirus and Staying CleanRead Post
- Coronavirus and Its Impact on Buyers, Sellers and the Current Real Estate MarketRead Post
buyer/seller video updates
Realtor Association info & Advocacy
Our local and national REALTOR organizations have been working tirelessly to provide direction and political advocacy during this unprecedented time.
Mortgage Servicer information
Many of your clients may need help navigating these tricky times or they may need resources for mortgage assistance.
Click below and share with them this powerful resource.